The minute I heard of Andrew Breitbart’s sudden passing, and how quickly he passed away, I had a feeling of dread. Maybe it’s just because I’m a whackjob conspiracy theorist. Ok, I’ll own a portion of that. I’ve been known to have to be talked down from a few crazy ideas. At least I can admit it, so I don’t have a problem. Right?
But maybe it’s because, despite his family’s (alleged?) history of heart health issues, I had a hard time believing that Breitbart, a guy with as much energy and vibe as he exhibited at CPAC this year and who has pulled off some freakishly awesome video truthtelling over the past few years, would have the propensity to simply keel over in instant death at midnight while walking down the street…in the dark…after just weeks before having claimed to possess incriminating videos of the most power-mad president in U.S. history, Barack Hussein Obama, from his college days…and stuff.
Put this together with one of his last tweets and you have some very interesting material indeed for a best-selling conspiracy book at the very least.
You’ll be missing out on quite the upcoming fireworks show. There’s tons of unreal, high-level action & intrigue ahead. @michaelbd
— AndrewBreitbart (@AndrewBreitbart) March 1, 2012
Look, I’m not entirely immune to the idea that it was a bunch of capitalist pig Wall Street-ers behind this and other suspicious deaths around the country. After all, they have a lot to lose if Obama is suddenly no longer “their guy”.
Nevertheless, here are the deliberate, emphatic, and truthful words that I think should immortalize Mr. Breitbart: “Barack Obama is a radical. We should not be afraid to say that.”
Yeah, them was fightin’ words he spoke at CPAC. Those videos he had are toxic now. If he didn’t set a dead man’s trigger, I hope he at least left them in the care of someone able enough not to get killed in the process of distributing them. Whoever it is that has them, upload them to YouTube, Vimeo, and as many other video sites as you can find! Now! They’re coming for you next!
Breitbart probably never saw it coming…whatever…or whoever… it was that killed him.
Mixed Bag o’ Nuts talking about Andrew Breitbart
- CPAC Attack: Liz Glover Confronts Andrew Breitbart And Dana Loesch Over GOProud Ban (mediaite.com)
- Video: Andrew Breitbart’s CPAC Speech (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Andrew Breitbart’s Fiery CPAC Speech: I Have ‘College Days’ Obama Videos (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Andrew Breitbart at CPAC 2012: I Don’t Want to Be a Pundit [VIDEO] (ibtimes.com)
- Watch Andrew Breitbart’s Fiery CPAC Speech: I Have ‘College Days’ Obama Videos (mediaite.com)
- Andrew Breitbart Confronts Occupy Crowd At CPAC, Demands They ‘Stop Raping People’ (mediaite.com)
- Andrew Breitbart On Dinner With Bill Ayers: He’s ‘A Sociopath’ But A Great Chef (mediaite.com)
- Andrew Breitbart: Hollywood could not have of dreamt of “Fast and Furious” (ferrellgummit.wordpress.com)
- Andrew Breitbart speaks at #CPAC; Instant Classic: “We’re Not Going To Take Your Bulls**t Anymore” (erickbrockway.com)
- Say It Ain’t So! – Andrew Breitbart Loses It At Occupy Protesters (occupycyberspace.wordpress.com)
- Andrew Breitbart ‘Flips Out’ at Occupy Protesters (VIDEO) (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Andrew Breitbart Goes to War against the left and its “Divide and Conquer” strategy (erickbrockway.com)
- Andrew Breitbart: ‘I stand by precisely what I said’ about Occupy protesters to ‘raping people’ (Interview, Part 1) (mydd.com)
- ‘Stop raping people!': Andrew Breitbart (finally) loses his mind in public (dangerousminds.net)
- Alec Baldwin Calls Andrew Breitbart A ‘Festering Boil On The Anus Of Public Discourse’ (mediaite.com)
- EXCLUSIVE: Andrew Breitbart on Democrat Race-baiting (VIDEO) (tarastwocents.com)
- Beeeehhhaaaaaaaave yourself, Andrew Breitbart! (viewfrommiddleclass.wordpress.com)