As temperatures in usually sunny Cancun dropped 5° below their previous record low, delegates attending the COP16 climate conference found SOLace (sorry) in signing up to help destabilize the U.S. economy and to ban water.
Yes. Water. And this meme is about as old as they get. Not to mention that these people attending the conference are supposed to be scientists and informed policy-makers.
- COP-out 16 (jcwinnie.biz)
- Climate Delegates Work Through The Night To Reach An Agreement In COP 16’s Final Hours (huffingtonpost.com)
- Hopes of Accomplishment (cenblog.org)
- Tina Gerhardt: Interview with Bolivian Lead Climate Negotiator Pablo SolÃ³n (huffingtonpost.com)
- Green Party leaders from the US and around the world attend COP16 global warming meeting in Cancun, urge world leaders to “reverse the failure of Copenhagen” (wilderside.wordpress.com)
- Evo Morales: ‘Ecocide’ Will Result From Governments Avoiding Strong Emissions Reductions At COP 16 Climate Change Conference (huffingtonpost.com)
- Countries And Companies Talk Climate Change At COP 16 In Cancun (techcrunch.com)
- COP16: Sleek Electric Vehicles Race Through Cancun (inhabitat.com)
- Cancun Climate Change Shakedown (reason.com)
- COP 16: The Courage to Reach a Compromise (switchboard.nrdc.org)