What did Obama and his aides know about Solyndra, and when did they know it?
They knew enough, soon enough to have prevented it, but didn’t.
Smells like cigar smoke from a backroom deal to me!
- Hard Questions for Obama: Could Solyndra be his Watergate? (constitutionclub.org)
- Solyndra, the White House and campaign contributions. (politics.ie)
- What’s Happening With That Solar Company Scandal? Here’s Our Guide on Solyndra (gloucestercitynews.net)
- Pending bankruptcy didn’t keep Solyndra from sending cash to lobbyists (hotair.com)
- White House wary of Solyndra re-election effects (msnbc.msn.com)
- Stewart Slams White House Over Solyndra (newser.com)
- Solyndra: Blame It On Bush, Say Obama Officials (abcnews.go.com)
- Crony Capitalism: Obama’s $500M Loan to Now Bankrupt Solyndra (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Solyndra a headache or scandal for Obama W.H.? (politico.com)