Oh, but let us not forget the lessons of the very recent past!
March 2008 – Soros Invests $811 Million In Brazilian Oil
August 2009 – Obama Helps Soros Drill For Oil In Brazil
Then this happens:
and, “suddenly”, one year later…
It’s like Obama and Soros don’t even care that we can read their timeline for the destruction of America’s economic superiority and independence from foreign oil directly in the headlines of the news outlets.
- Obama Targets ‘Climate Change Deniers In Congress’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Obama: ‘There Are Climate Change Deniers in Congress’ (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Barack Obama Calls Out “Climate Change Deniers in Congress” (treehugger.com)
- Such a Purely Intellectual Proposition Was Always Going to Be a Tough Sell in America…: (brothersjuddblog.com)
- Why climate activists should focus on threats to people’s lives (liberalconspiracy.org)
- REWARD: Take the climate change challenge (thepunch.com.au)
- For Earth Day, the Green Party demands focus on global warming, clean energy, and a carbon-free, nuclear-free economy (wilderside.wordpress.com)
- Americans believe climate change is occurring, but disagree on why (wattsupwiththat.com)
- American Teens Know Less About Climate Change Than Their Parents (treehugger.com)