Yup, this is what still, post-Tucson, passes for “civility” from the left. I don’t even have to say “I hope they keep it up so that they will continue to expose themselves as hypocrites.” That would be a logical tautology.
Also, below are a bunch of great links from Michelle Malkin today.
Unconstitutional: Florida judge strikes down Obamacare mandate; full decision embedded; all 47 GOP Senators sign on to DeMint repeal bill; White House reax: ruling is “odd,” “overreaching” “activism;” DOJ readies appeal
Hollywood Enviro-Hypocrite of the Week – True story…my college room mate used to live near Redford’s digs in Utah. My roomie used to ride his four wheeler onto Redford’s property just to tick him off. Redford was the ultimate “Get off my lawn!” liberal then as he is now.
- Million Man March: A Day of Reckoning for Egypt starting in Liberation Square. (economy4abc.blogspot.com)
- Redford Admits ‘Relief’ That Sundance Is Ending (abcnews.go.com)
- Just a Reminder….. (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Robert Redford is an eco-hypocrite, film claims. (independent.co.uk)
- Video: Robert Redford, environmental hypocrite? (hotair.com)
- Redford honoured by France (cbc.ca)
- DeMint must watch his own back now (thehill.com)
- The Weekly Claw 12-22-09 (allmilitary.com)
- The NY Times Explains the Constitution (powerlineblog.com)
- Why fear the Arab revolutionary spirit? | Slavoj Žižek (guardian.co.uk)
- Protesters decry conservative desert retreat (reuters.com)
- Hollywood’s Green Screen, Take 1 Kabillion (redstate.com)
- South Dakota Legislature: Commitment to Freedom Too Much to Ask? (dakotavoice.com)
- Ann Coulter’s Expertise On ‘Mobs And Liberals’ Finds ‘Nothing Good’ In Egyptian Protests (mediaite.com)
- Ruling Healthcare Law Unconstitutional Is New Sputnik Moment (usnews.com)
- Florida healthcare lawsuit reactions, repercussions (Morning Read) (medcitynews.com)
- Jim DeMint: I’ll vote to filibuster the tax cuts deal (hotair.com)