Longtime family acquaintance and friend to Barack Obama, Neil Abercrombie, who was recently elected Governor of Hawaii, decided to put to rest all this nonsense about Obama not being a citizen by using his powers as Governor to search the state for the most official record of Obama’s citizenship: the real birth certificate.
To the dismay of Abercrombie, a huge Obama supporter and previously vocal advocate of Obama in all inquiries as to his place of birth, he couldn’t find it.
But, what about the newspaper announcement that “proves” Obama’s birth in Hawaii? You just have to listen to the interview.
If the reporter and close associate of Abercrombie, Mike Evans, who is telling this story, is for real, will Abercrombie (and even Evans himself) end up like John P. Wheeler III?
Stay tuned, folks.
- Governor Of Hawaii Reportedly Tells Friend That “There Is No Birth Certificate” (mediaite.com)
- “No Evidence…No Birth Certificate” per Abercrombie (wtpotus.wordpress.com)
- Friend says Abercrombie told him, ‘There is no birth certificate!’ (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Hawaii governor figures out that he’s barred by law from revealing Obama’s birth certificate (hotair.com)
- “There Is NO Birth Certificate For Obama” and related posts (takeastandagainstliberals.blogspot.com)
- Obama Birth Certificate Questions Grow (rightpundits.com)
- Demo Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie will not be releasing Barack Obama’s birth certificate (bluegrasspundit.com)
- “Did Hawaii gov Abercrombie lie about seeing baby Obama? (1/09 interview)” and related posts (24ahead.com)
- “Hawaii governor: no Obama long-form birth certificate exists” and related posts (motls.blogspot.com)
- “Whoa!?!?: Obama and Hawaii’s AG Are Blocking Governor Abercrombie from Releasing Obama’s Birth Certificate” and related posts (astuteblogger.blogspot.com)
- “The Barack Obama Hawaii Birth Certificate Saga Continues … Release, Not Release, and Why Not?” and related posts (scaredmonkeys.com)