He served as the Special Assistant to the Secretary of the Air Force, Washington, D.C. from 2005-2008, when he became the Special Assistant to the Acting Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Installations, Logistics and Environment. His mission was to carry out tasks and monitor programs in support of goals as directed, and support the Air Force Secretariat with data gathering, team organization, liaison, analysis and/or options for action. Principal tasks included standing up Cyberspace Forces and placing Precision Strike technology and Real Time Streaming Video targeting links into the hands of groundfighters in combat.
I can’t begin to pretend to be an armchair forensics expert, but here are my questions:
- Why didn’t people who encountered him call the police or a doctor?
- Who works at the DuPont chemical building where he was last seen? Does anyone there know him or has he been seen meeting with any DuPont employees?
- Is anyone doing an autopsy to see what substances might have been in his bloodstream at death?
- His biography shows an interesting work history. For most of his career, he was mainly a soldier, law student, entrepreneur and business turnaround consultant, as well as holding various mid-level, semi-influential posts with Reagan and GHW Bush. Suddenly, in 2005, he began working as a Special Assistant to various Air Force muckety mucks, followed by a stint as a consultant at Mitre Corp. What did he know? What else did Wheeler do in his job with Mitre Corp. and the Department of Homeland Security besides “providing part-time support to outreach activities aimed at promoting discussions among government, industry and academia on cyber defense topics.”?
- When we read, “But police said he was scheduled to take an Amtrak train from Washington to Wilmington on Tuesday, Dec. 28”, who was responsible for that (re)scheduling?
- Is there any real connection between his dispute over a neighboring property? What was the deal with the smoke bombing of that property the day before he was found dead? More importantly, does Wheeler, who seems to have been an intelligent fellow familiar with the rule of law in an ordered society, fit the profile of a man who would firebomb a neighbor’s under construction house because it would “block [his] view”? Is it so easy to believe that a property dispute like this would lead to his murder and his body being dumped in Newark?
I smell something more than smoke bombs being thrown at a neighbor’s house. I smell a convenient, highly pre-meditated cover for a murder.
Video examples of some of the results of John Wheeler’s work with the Pentagon since 2005:
- Former Official in Several Republican Administrations Murdered, Body Found in Landfill (grantlawrence.blogspot.com)
- John P. Wheeler III: Former Pentagon Official Found Murdered in Delaware Landfill (thedailybeast.com)
- Top U.S. Official Murdered After Arkansas Weapons Test Causes Mass Death (inteltrends.wordpress.com)
- Cops probe ‘weird’ murder of Bush aide (msnbc.msn.com)
- Who killed John P. Wheeler, and why? (therightofthepeople.wordpress.com)
- Former President GW Bush Aide Found Murdered Dumped In Landfill [Video] (realestateradiousa.com)
- Vietnam Vets Memorial creator found dead (capitolhillblue.com)
- Jack Wheeler’s Mission To Address The ’40-Year Open Wound’ Ends Tragically (themoderatevoice.com)
- Former Reagan, Bush official killed, police say (msnbc.msn.com)
- Former Presidential adviser Wheeler found dead in Delaware landfill (inquisitr.com)
- Body of John Wheeler III Found In A Landfill (wtpotus.wordpress.com)
- A Strange Demise (talkingpointsmemo.com)
- Imprisoned heir to du Pont chemical fortune dies (sfgate.com)
- Du Pont’s motives in Schultz slaying mystified reporters (philly.com)
- Sighting reported of ex-Pentagon official before death (philly.com)