Reminds me of the scene in “The Core” when the birds all lost their ability to find direction and began dying, slamming into buildings, cars, and people.
Probably nothing, but…could be something?
- Shower of dead birds: apocalypse or accident? (newscientist.com)
- The Apocalypse? — Raining Birds, Dead Fish, and China’s Locust War (blogher.com)
- Perhaps not the Apocalypse, but perhaps Mercury poisoning. (iflizwerequeen.com)
- 5,000 Blackbirds Dropping From the Sky in Arkansas on New Year’s Eve (f33dyourhead.wordpress.com)
- Watch: Thousands of Dead Birds Fall from Sky in Arkansas (towleroad.com)
- 4 and 20 blackbirds, and 3,000, dead in the sky (thenewstribune.com)
- 100,000 Fish And 5,000 Birds Die In Arkansas On New Years Day Mystery [Video] (realestateradiousa.com)
- Blackbirds Mysteriously Die In Arkansas (manolith.com)
- End Of Days? 100,000 Fish Die Suddenly In Arkansas After 5,000 Dead Birds Are Found (mediaite.com)
- Mass Bird and Fish Deaths in Arkansas a Cause for Concern? (theroot.com)