This Thanksgiving, did you say Grace over your meal, thanking God Almighty for giving you the breath and strength to even pick up the fork and shove the food into your piehole, let alone having the food on the table at all?
Or was Thanksgiving more like this for you?
If the former, Bravo, and Godspeed.
If the latter, I weep for you and hope you will turn your heart to God soon. If you can’t hear Him, it’s because of the ringing in your ears from that consumerist orgy you stood in line for 48 hours to attend.
- Black Friday Psychology: Why We Go Mad for Deals (LiveScience.com … (jackskin.com)
- How to Be Creatively Thankful (psychologytoday.com)
- Black Friday Madness or idiocy? (via GottaBeMobile) (thenormanomicon.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving and Irony (gatheringinlight.com)
- Prayers of thanks (heraldnet.com)
- What Has Become Of US? (man-over-board.com)
- Russell Simmons: I Couldn’t Find It In My Heart To Celebrate Thanksgiving (huffingtonpost.com)
- If You Have Cause to Be Thankful Today, Help Those Who Do Not [Mike the Mad Biologist] (scienceblogs.com)