Mar. 2, 2010 – oil refinery explosion in Artesia, NM
April 3, 2010 – oil refinery explosion in Washington State
April 20, 2010 – oil rig explosion off of TX/LA coast [BP Oil Rig]
May 5, 2010 – oil refinery explosion in San Antonio
Seeing a pattern yet? No?
Okay, one more chance.
Huh? Still no pattern? Your lack of reasoning skill astounds me.
Get it? Got it? Good. Because here’s your chance to fix it. (Just…please…don’t vote in any RINOs or bedwetters. We want real conservatives with the stones to go after environmental terrorism.)
- Oil Platform Explodes: Vermilion Rig 380 Explosion (buzzfeed.com)
- Reported oil rig explosion in Gulf of Mexico (ctv.ca)
- Crew Rescued in GulfAfter Rig Explosion (foxnews.com)
- Another Oil Rig Explodes In Gulf Of Mexico (news.sky.com)
- Oil Rig Explodes In The Gulf Of Mexico Off The Louisiana Coast (huffingtonpost.com)
- Is the oil rig explosion off of Grand Isle Louisiana going to cause as much environmental damage as the BP deep water horizon one did? (greenanswers.com)
- Another Rig Blows Up in the Gulf of Mexico (news.firedoglake.com)
- Another Rig Explosion In The Gulf (tnr.com)
- Oil rig explodes off La. coast (msnbc.msn.com)
- Gulf oil rig explodes off La. coast (seattletimes.nwsource.com)