The madness continues unabated. The press lives in denial. Elites walk all over the memory of our fallen civilian heroes of Flight 93.
Another day in what used to be America.
A letter from the father of a Flight 93 hero says it all:
I served on the 2005 2nd jury that was commissioned to select a designhonoring the passengers and crew on Flight 93. The public submitted over 1100 designs. The first jury went through those 1100 designs and selected 5 designs that were presented to the 2nd jury.
When I saw Crescent of Embrace, I immediately saw the Islamic symbols. I spoke out against the design and explained my reasons to the other members of the jury. The vote was taken, 9 for the Crescent of Embrace and 6 against that design. That vote was not unanimous.
There were 4 excellent designs left; there was absolutely no reason to select a design that even suggested Islamic symbols.
I knew that the public would agree with me when they saw the Crescent of Embrace design. They did, but our government would not listen or investigate our claims. All of our letters ended up in the same hands, the National Park Service. We can’t give up; we must stop this mosque being built in Shanksville, as well as the one in New York.
So, is the design a coincidence? Not likely, given the fact that when Muslims pray, they face Mecca via a direction indicator in each mosque called a mihrab. The classic mihrab is crescent shaped. You face into the crescent to face Mecca.
Here is an aerial view of the National Park Service memorial plan, complete with a superimposed Mecca direction calculator:
You can verify the qibla direction from Somerset PA using any number of on-line Mecca-direction calculators.
Enjoy Shari’a, folks.
- Temporary memorial opens at site of Flight 93 crash in Shanksville (pennlive.com)
- AP: Laura Bush to speak at Flight 93 anniversary (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- “Poll: 64% Oppose Ground Zero Mosque” and related posts (blogsforvictory.com)
- The Mosque: What Would King Solomon Do? (redstate.com)
- Flight 93 memorial in western Pennsylvania to be relocated during construction (pennlive.com)
- Help build the Flight 93 national memorial (gadling.com)
- Saudi Mecca Clock’ Aims to Dwarf Big Ben (foxnews.com)