The next time you read an article about how some anonymous right-wing nutjob from a Tea Party group did this or that violent act, consider that it’s quite likely that it was instead a saboteur. If the person actually got caught doing something illegal, don’t discount the hand of an agent provocateur. On April 15th, an effort will be made by a wily band of anarchists to crash Tea Party demonstrations across the United States. It is our duty to peacefully but firmly deny these saboteurs and agent provocateurs the opportunity to act like childish college preppies trying to get into a frathouse party. Some advice: bring a video camera.
Folks, we only struggle between rule of law and rule of men. The very notion of anarchy or “nobody rules” is folly. Those in power do NOT want to let go of it and they will do anything and everything to keep it, including whipping up these useful idiots to commit acts of rage against supposed “machines” that they don’t actually understand. But any reading of history will demonstrate that nature abhors a vacuum when it comes to power. Before the dust of anarchy settles, someone will step up to the plate and take control if the people abdicate their responsibility.
In other news (H/T to Palatine, IL Tea Party):
Caterpillar announced that Obamacare would raise its insurance costs by at least 20 percent – or more than $100 million – Just in the first year of the health-care overhaul program. And Caterpillar was not alone. Other Fortune 500 firms quickly followed suit announcing Obamacare hits to their bottom line including:
- AT&T ($1 billion)
- John Deere ($150 million)
- 3M ($90 million)
- AK Steel ($31 million)
- Valero Energy ($10 million)
Verizon has informed their employees to expect significant changes to their current health care benefits.
Social Security is now bankrupt….projections were off by 6 years. This is the first time in history Social Security payroll deductions will not equal the disbursements. Congress continued to borrow from this Fund for all their “pork barrel spending” over the years…. would not address the foreseen crisis and now have bankrupt the fund! IOU’s don’t go far in this economy. And with the “Baby Boomers” coming of age….what does that tell you. Borrow more money!!!!
- Timeline of Major Provisions in the Democrats’ Health Care Package
- Illinois Top 100 Pensions
- 2010 Piglet Book
- Boeing to Take Charge on Health Care Reform (abcnews.go.com)
- Allegheny Tech to take $5M health care charge (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Prudential to take $100M health care charge in 1Q (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- AT&T Plans $1 Billion Charge for Health Care (nytimes.com)
- Henry Waxman Summons Executives (dickstersrandomthoughts.com)
- AT&T will take $1 billion charge for health care (msnbc.msn.com)
- 3M sees 1Q charge of $85M-$90M for health reform (sfgate.com)
- Lennard Davis: Why Do Tea Party Protesters Believe Only They Have a Right to Robust and Raucus Speech? (huffingtonpost.com) Funny…we were about to ask you the same thing!
- NPR Promotes Left-Wing Theory of ‘Astounding Growth’ of Militias and Connects Them to Tea Party, Talk Hosts (newsbusters.org)