Matt Lauer has an interview with Dear Leader on Tuesday’s TODAY show. MSNBC wants you to submit the questions you’d like Mr. Lauer to ask Mr. Obama.
Here’s my response:
What Matt Lauer should ask Obama:
- Why did you circumvent the Constitution to pass health care?
- Why do you continue to spit in the face of the American people by appointing 15 new union bosses to top posts in your administration while Congress is in recess?
- How do you sleep at night?What Matt Lauer will actually be asking:
- Are you happy that millions of Americans will now have universal access to free health care?
- Can I get you a pillow? Are you comfortable enough?
- How’s the dog?