How did this animal get alone with so many kids for so long? Should we also indict some of the parents who we can prove didn’t care enough to accompany their kids into his exam room, or who kept bringing their kids back to him even after informed of the abuse, and charge them with neglect?
What I really am curious about is what kind of “defense” his attorney, whatever slimebag it is who takes this case, might present.
This world is just too insane.
- Del. pediatrician indicted on 400 criminal counts (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- 103: Number of Pediatrician’s Alleged Sex Abuse Victims Skyrockets (abcnews.go.com)
- Del. Doc Earl Bradley: 400 Counts Involving Child Abuse (riehlworldview.com)
- U.S. pediatrician charged with 471 child abuse cases (windsorstar.com)
- Del. doctor indicted in serial child abuse scandal (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Delaware Pediatrician Arrested on Multiple Child Rape Charges (supportingsaferhealthcare.com)
- Delaware pediatrician faces 471 counts of abuse (nationalpost.com)
- Pediatrician Indicted on 471 Counts of Sex Abuse (newser.com)
- Delaware pediatrician accused of sexually abusing patients (cnn.com)