Why can’t we get that kind of clarity? Obama called our assailant a “suspect” in his speech 72 hours after the fact. A suspect!?
A Somali security official involved in the capture of the suspect in Mogadishu said he had a 1-kilogram (2.2-pound) package of chemical powder and a container of liquid chemicals. The security official said the suspect was the last passenger to try to board.
Once security officials detected the powder chemicals and syringe, the suspect tried to bribe the security team that detained him, the Somali security official said. The security official said the suspect had a white shampoo bottle with a black acid-like substance in it. He also had a clear plastic bag with a light green chalky substance and a syringe containing a green liquid. The security official spoke on condition of anonymity because he wasn’t authorized to release the information.
At least now we know what to look for, which is more than our own state-run media reported.
Obama didn’t drop the ball. He threw it away deliberately. I didn’t trust Obama before he was elected. Now I only trust him to be endangering us on purpose. That’s the only explanation left beyond gross neglect.
- Somali arrested at airport with chemicals, syringe (ctv.ca)
- Man arrested at Somali airport last month with chemicals, syringe (thenewstribune.com)
- Somali arrested at airport with chemicals, syringe (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Somalia President Condemns Minn. Terror Recruiting (abcnews.go.com)
- Somali held last month with chemicals, syringe (msnbc.msn.com)