Secret Service scandal reveals more about Obama’s character than it does about the Secret Service
You can learn a lot about the king by watching the king’s guards.
Three comments and then I believe nothing more needs be said by me that would add any substance:
1. Haven’t these Secret Service officers ever seen a James Bond film? The girl is always going to bring you more trouble than you bargained for.
2. Would any of this have happened under GWB’s presidency? I know it didn’t only because the left-stream media would have been all over that.
3. Obama has only himself to blame. The most narcissistic president in United States history has ridden into the White House with the support of acolytes, enablers, and puppetmasters whose political culture requires them to navel-gazingly reject decency and traditional moral values at every turn. I suppose it shouldn’t be too much of a surprise to find that this toxic culture has seeped even into the ranks of the President’s closest protectors.
- The Secret Service Prostitution Scandal Is Looking Pretty Bad [Secret Service] (jezebel.com)
- Pentagon says more US troops may be involved in secret service scandal (guardian.co.uk)
- Allegations of Prostitution Misconduct in Colombia: ‘Biggest Scandal in Secret Service History’ (gawker.com)
- 5 On Leave In Secret Service Scandal (myfoxny.com)
- Pentagon may expand internal probe amid Secret Service prostitution scandal (foxnews.com)
- ‘Sex Scandal’ Agents Had Prez Sked in Rooms (newser.com)
- More U.S. military members accused in summit misconduct (cnn.com)